University of Liege, Belgium
University of Liège was founded in 1817 and is located in the 3rd largest city of Belgium, Liège City. With 200 years history, University of Liège has developed into a world-class university with complete disciplines and strict academic education, currently being ranked world top 2% university by CWUR 2018.
University of Liège has 4 campuses spread in 3 cities conducting 11 faculties, including HEC Liège Executive Education, Management school of University of Liège.It currently has 23,758 students, 666 full-time professors, associate professors and lectures and is engaged in 1,792 research agreements.
The Alumni represents more than 80,000 graduates with 2,922 holding specialized masters and 276 Ph.D. graduates. The main campus of HEC Liège, Management School of University of Liège, is located at Sart Tilman, app. 5 miles south of Liège City. HEC Liege is one of the World Top 0.75% Business Schools through its awarded AACSB & EQUIS accreditation. It has approximately 2,700 students, 59 professors, 94 affiliate professors and invited professors, 89 researchers and postdoctoral fellows. The existing degree program has 38 bachelors, 93 masters and 68 advanced masters, and 18 Ph.D. and postdoctoral programs.
University World Ranking
- "QS World University Rankings" and "World University Academic Rankings" and "Times Higher Education World University Rankings" are recognized as the world's three most influential global university rankings.
- The QS World University Rankings is published by the QS (Quacquarelli Symonds) organization. Ranking includes: major world university comprehensive rankings and subject rankings. The University of Liège ranking is Top 319 in 2018.
- Academic Rankings of World University is the world university ranking published by the University Research Center of the Higher Education Institute of Shanghai Jiao Tong University. It was first published in the Internet in 2003 and is the world's first multi-index university ranking. The University of Liège ranking 301-400 in 2017.
- Times Higher Education World University Rankings is annual publication of university rankings by Times Higher Education (THE) magazine. The University of Liège ranking 301-350 in 2018.
- CWUR 2018 World University Rankings 206.
International Academic Authority Evaluation and Business School Accreditation
1. HEC Liège has been recognized through the awarded EQUIS and EPAS delivered by the EFMD (European Foundation for Management Development).
- EQUIS (European Quality Improvement System):
International accreditation of higher education institutions in management and business administration.
- EPAS 5-year accreditation for Master in Management
- EPAS 5-year accreditation for Master in Business Engineering
- EPAS 3-year accreditation for Doctoral Program
2. Business School Impact System (BSIS)
3. Membership of the Conference des Grandes Ecoles (CGE)
4. Successfully reviewed by Agency for Quality (AEQES) of Wallonia Brussels Federation (WBF)
5. Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB)
- HEC Liège - Management School of the University of Liège becomes the first full management school in Belgium, from Bachelor to PhD, through to executive education, with a double accreditation AACSB and EQUIS in 2018.
◆ Executive Master in Advanced Management Program Features
★ Course advantage
- The courses are verified by HEC Liège Executive Education, Management School of University of Liège.
- 15 courses (face-to-face lectures by assigned professors).
- Students will have access to i-STUDY and mobile learning platform, can study anytime, anywhere as long as there is internet.
- No English proficiency requirement.
- No thesis requirement.
- Admission qualification based upon documentation review.
- Providing a lifelong learning program: The "Life Time Learning Program" program provides graduates with free return to school to revisit business management knowledge (number of registered statistics) to educate and innovate.
★Network Aided Learning Platform
The HEC-Liege EMAM program combines with the iSTUDY online learning platform; students can listen to the management courses of world-class teachers such as Harvard and MIT on the platform to connect with the world in the most immediate, economical and effective way.
★ Student Service
- International degree: awarded the EMAM Master's degree consistent with the school headquarters.
- After each study is completed, the credits of the school will be directly issued by the school headquarters.
- We have a large number of domestic and foreign business managers and supervisors, and a rich network of people.
- HEC- Liege has 4,500 students and 13,000 international university alumni.
- From time to time, you may be invited to participate in various seminars held by your organization, and alumni associations at home and abroad.
◆ HEC Liege EMAM Program Subjects
- Introduction to Finance and Accounting
- Accounting Management
- Corporate Finance
- Marketing Management
- Service Marketing
- Digital Brand Marketing
- Project Management
- Sustainable Strategy
- Global Business
- Strategic Alliance of Enterprises
- Human Resource Management
- Organizational Behavior
- Performance Management
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- SIPRIDE Business Game
**Remarks: The above course subjects and semester schedules are for reference only. EMAM program updates its curriculum to match industry trends. Please consult your academic adviser for up-to-date curriculum.
★ Study method
Theory + Group Participation
◆ Graduation requirements
The fastest completion of the 15-month period is completed, and those who have passed the test will be awarded an executive master degree.
◆ Professor Lineup
In order to ensure the quality of teaching and improve the quality of postgraduate students after school, all designated teachers are appointed by HEC ULg School Headquarters. The selected doctoral professors are experienced in business management, industry experience and teaching practice, and students can directly absorb the valuable knowledge of doctoral professors allows professional managers to have the full knowledge and ability to face today's fierce market competition.
**Remarks: For the recent teacher lineup roster, please consult our Academic Adviser.
◆ Admission qualifications and application documents
HEC Liège EMAM Program in Myanmar is tailored for high flyers whom are ambitious to broaden their vision towards a successful management career. This 15-month EMAM Program enables you to have an internationally recognized master degree while you continue pursuing earnings and enjoying family time, personal social life in Yangon. Most of our EMAM Prospects are:
• Business Founders, CEOs, Business Successors;
• Directors, Managers, Executives in charge of management functions
• Entrepreneurs, Strategic Decision Makers, Independent Participants; and
• Companies wishing to bring their young managers to the skill levels of top leaders while working on their company project
Work Experience and Education Level Requirement
- Bachelor degree from a recognized university with 3- years work experience
- College degree with 5-years work experience
- Priority admission for managers or mid/high level senior executives
Required Application Documents
- Application form
- Passport photocopy
- Color photo in size of 2.54cm x 2.54cm (2 pieces)
- Graduate certificate and transcript
- Study plan
- Recommendation letter
- Business card of present job
◆ Registered tuition
The full tuition fee includes application fees, textbooks, textbooks, handouts, lecture fees, and exam fees.
The school offers scholarships and also assists students to apply for the [24 student loan program]. Please contact the academic adviser for details.
Remarks: If the application for admission to the graduate school is not approved by the school, the application fee will be refunded without interest.
◆ School Headquarters Advisory Service
- University of Liege school website: http://hec.ulg.ac.be/fr/accueil
- The University of Liege website introduces the Asia Program: http://hec.ulg.ac.be/fr/international/programs-abroad/istudy-asia